Critter cure

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Danny_and_Linda
(@danny_and_linda)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

We stored our RW for the first time in 10 years & the storage lot at the rear of our spot are a dozen 2" holes in the ground, most likely ground squirrels, & I'm wanting to find a cure for them.
By cure I mean kill or drive them away permanently so they aren't wintering in our RW. I'm not able now to be crawling around under it to plug ALL possible entry points at this time, so am,asking for advise.

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!

Posted : November 10, 2017 7:02 PM
Jim
 Jim
(@j_a_wolfe)

We stored our RW for the first time in 10 years & the storage lot at the rear of our spot are a dozen 2" holes in the ground, most likely ground squirrels, & I'm wanting to find a cure for them.
By cure I mean kill or drive them away permanently so they aren't wintering in our RW. I'm not able now to be crawling around under it to plug ALL possible entry points at this time, so am,asking for advise.

Danny,

Here is a link to a product that I used this past summer to get rid of chipmunks that were overrunning our place. We use to have several outside cats which apparently kept the chipmunk population under control. But, when we started traveling more, we could not have cats anymore and the chipmunk population exploded. The were burrowing throughout the flower beds around the house and also around my barn. We tried several different traps and none worked. This product was recommend at one of the local farm stores. I dropped the pellets in their holes and around the foundation of the house and barn. It seems to have worked well because I have seen any chipmunks since the end of July.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/ramik-green-4-lb?cm_vc=IOPDP1

Hope this helps.

Posted : November 11, 2017 10:09 AM
Danny_and_Linda
(@danny_and_linda)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Thanks Guy, I'll try anything to keep them out.

Travelin' Texans
Former '13 FB owner
Currently rvless!!

Posted : November 11, 2017 12:02 PM
Share: